Kamagra Sildenafil 100 mg Oral Jelly is formulated keeping in mind those people who cannot swallow. This jelly gets dissolved and absorbed in the mouth itself.
Kamagra Sildenafil 100 mg Oral Jelly is for treating Pulmonary arterial hypertension. People suffering from this condition cannot exert much. This medicine helps to relax the blood vessels in the lungs and eases out the flow of blood in lungs. Thus, the lungs are able to function better and those consuming this medicine feel improved stamina.
Common side effects of Kamagra Sildenafil 100 mg Oral Jelly include:
● Feeling dizzy or lightheaded
● Upset stomach
● Trouble in falling asleep
● Blurring of vision, mild colour blindness and heightening sensitivity to light
● You must always inform your doctor or pharmacist about your past and present drug allergies or other allergies before taking this medication. Drug allergies to both active ingredients and inactive agents are common.
● Before using Kamagra Sildenafil 100 mg Oral Jelly, inform your doctor or pharmacist regarding relevant medical history, especially that related cardiac problems. With this drug, you are at increased risk of a heart attack or stroke.
● Elderly patients must exercise caution with this drug and take only after consulting their health care practitioner.